Followers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

I love doing this blog carnival! Head on over to Mama M’s and join in the fun!

1. Which boygroup did you like most in your teens?

Well in my teens it was N’Sync. But when I was a tween….Oh man, I loved loved loved New kids on the block!!


2. Do you do Christmas cards, letters, photos, nuthin', all of the above?

This year I did family photo cards


3. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?

If you asked me a year ago I would have without a doubt said Kenny Chesney. Now it would have to be Taylor Swift. I absolutely adore her and I think she is a great role model for young girls.


4. Favorite thing to cook with (i.e. stainless, non-stick, Dutch oven, microwave, debit card...or, perhaps, a cauldron, etc.)?

Oh this is easy…as a birthday gift last year I received Rachael Ray pots and pans…need I say more?


5. What is the one thing you wear the most, besides your unmentionables?

Sweats….or scrubs depending on the day!

Until next time, don’t forget to floss!

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be great to been Miss Taylor Swift as well - she just seems so sweet and genuine! Happy 5QF!

    ReplyDelete