Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Counting my blessings of the year.

As the hours pass by on the eve of the new year, I wonder what this coming year has in store for my family and I.

We were truly blessed this year, with the birth of Prince L. He is the light of my days, and the laughter inside of me!! I feel so very lucky to have him.
We were truly blessed to have such a smart/funny/beautiful/creative/caring/loving daughter! She is without a doubt, one of my favorite people!
We were truly blessed to have jobs! I know quite a few people that had to wait in the unemployment line, and thankfully it wasn't either of us.
We were truly blessed to have found a bigger house, and pretty much right at the time it was needed.
We were truly blessed with our health! Not much more than a cold.
We were truly blessed with love...so much to go round!
We were truly blessed with soon to be new members of our family...will be gaining a brother-in-law in the coming year or so! Congrats to the happy couple!
We were truly blessed with friends. I love you all!!

XOXO

Hopefully the coming year will prove to be as wonderful as this one!!!
Until next time, don't forget to floss!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, many blessings to you in the new year!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always pretty cool to look back and point out the blessings... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God has indeed blessed us, and I am grateful every day for that.

    ReplyDelete