Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another angel got her wings

I don’t think I’ve ever been this upset over someone I had never met before. (Except for Kayleigh Anne Freeman, the 1lb miracle)

Sweet, innocent, 2 year old  Layla Grace has lost her battle with Neuroblastoma.

I have to be honest.  I believe in God..I pray. I just don’t know how or why God would take such an innocent little life. I know ALL life is precious. But a child is something different. A child is a CHILD!!

I am just so upset. I was so hoping for a miracle, as I’m sure the parents of this angel were too.

Since I can not be there to attend the celebration of life for Layla, I am going to release pink balloons in her honor on Saturday afternoon with my little ones. Then I will hug them and hold them and tell them how very much I love them!!

God bless you sweet Layla Grace. You’ve touched my heart so very deeply. I will always remember you, and I never even “knew” you.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I, too, was praying for Layla. I am just so sad about her passing.
    But, she is in a better place right now and she is healed. Sometimes it is hard for us to understand but God is good, even though the world we live in is not.
    That is a good idea about releasing balloons on Sat. afternoon. I wish I lived closer to them so I could attend.

    ReplyDelete