Followers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

It’s about what I DO have..not what I don’t.

I was watching the movie Precious last night, and it just made me so sad. I know I had it pretty rough as a kid, but then you see something like that and realize there is always someone who’s problems are bigger than your own.

That’s why nowadays I really try to look at what I do have, instead of what I don’t have.

I do have an amazing husband that works hard for us and loves his children.

I do have a home, and it’s filled with love and warmth.

I do have clean clothes on my back.

I do have food on the table every night.

I do have things that may seem so simple to you and I, but are huge to others. Running water, heat, a bed.

I do have my health. And my teeth! :0)

xoxo

Until next time, don’t forget to floss!

No comments:

Post a Comment