Followers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

5 question Friday..wait what day is it?

My Little Life

It seems I’m always late! Better late than never! Head over to Mama M’s place and check it all out!

1. If you could bring one character to life from your favorite book, who would it be?

I’d love to say a character from some classic novel, but honestly I only read fluffy books. So I’d have to say I would love to bring Noah from the Notebook to life, especially  if he were a real person and we could talk about his love for his dear wife Allie
2. Where did you get your very first kiss?

I believe I was in 6th grade at the Roller rink.


3. How did you welcome in the New Year?

We were with family, playing the Wii, eating junk and having fun!


4. What is your favorite Beatles song?

I hate to admit it but I am not a big Beatles fan…I know, right!!
5. Donuts: Overrated, underrated, or 'bout right?

Wayy overrated! Kinda gross actually!

Until next time, don’t forget to floss!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woooo hoooo!!! Another donut hater! We need to stick together...and, I totally need to floss more! ;)

    ReplyDelete