Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Five Question Friday!

My Little Life



For some reason it seems I always wait till Saturdays to do my "Five Question Friday". Oh well! I love joining in. If you want to join, head over to Mama M's place!


1.
Do you do a real or fake Christmas tree?
We have a fake one that we've had for years..I think it's either time to get a new fake one...or start using real!

2.
What is your favorite Christmas tradition with your family?
On Christmas eve my brother and sister come over and I cook a big dinner and we all just sit around playing games and having fun!

3. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in your neck of the woods? And, if so...how many calories do you think you consumed yesterday?
Yes I do...and I have no idea...probably enough for the whole week!

4. Have you started decorating for Christmas, yet?
A little here and there. We've put the gel window clings on the windows.. I have some garland up. The big decorating comes today!

5. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?

I can't pick just one...either peanut butter or sugar cookies!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I am sooo in the Christmas spirit, but sad that we can't decorate this year. We are moving NEXT FREAKING THURSDAY, so there's just no point. At least my mom decorates like it's Santa's workshop so we will get the spirit of it, but I am missing decorating my own house. Enjoy your decorations!!!

    ReplyDelete