Followers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Not Me Monday!




This blog carnival was created by MckMama! everyone should head on over and join in the fun!

It's certainly Not Me, that keeps swearing she is done Christmas shopping for her children, only to buy "one more thing"

It also wasn't me that gave her baby boy gross, disgusting keys to play with in the store to keep him quiet. Nope, Not Me! I'd never replace the toys I forgot, with germ infested keys!

When I asked my husband to put up our lighted candy canes in the yard, I certainly didn't come home and rearange them...Nope! Not Me!

And lastly, It surely wasn't me that re-gifted a baby shower gift! Nope! I buy everything brand new!

5 comments:

  1. I am so impressed that you guys have your Christmas decorations up in the yard already...wow! Hope you have a great Monday!!
    ~Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome that you already have your christmas decorations up already! I'm so not jealous by that, no not me! Ha! Ha!
    I have sooo not done that too.... ask my husband to do something and then re-arrange it.... no not me :0)
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Amazing that you're so on top of things this holiday season! way to go! (I think we all have NOT done that--husbands probably expect it by now...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from MckMama's blog hop!

    Haha, I didn't think I had anything to say in a "Not Me" post today... then I came here... I also gave my daughter keys to distract her while we were out this weekend. You're not alone!

    However, I have barely even STARTED my holiday shopping... you've definitely got one up on me. All I can say is, I'm jealous!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holiday shopping? Christmas is coming up??!!! HAHA I am SOOOOOO far behind on my shopping is isn't funny!!! Kudos to you for being all ready for the festivities!!!

    ReplyDelete