Followers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

Everyone should head on over to Mama M's place, and join in the fun!



1.
What is your dream job?
To be honest I really love what I do (Im a dental assistant)...Do i love the office? ehh..not so much.

2. What
song could you play over and over?
Hmmm, right now it's "Fifteen" by Taylor Swift..I absolutely love that song. It's so true!

3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?
Text...all the time

4.
What is your must have beauty product?
I have to wear foundation everyday, or I look dead! LOL

5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
I like a lot of MJ songs, but my all time favorite is Billie Jean.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, how can you not love Taylor Swift?! I'm even okay with my 8 year old listening to her songs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to love Taylor Swift, my fav of hers is Our Song, it is so my husband and I it isn't even funny. I also read your Not Me below! Great, loved it, I've done the diaper snif myself!! ;)

    Have a great weekend!
    Jonna

    ReplyDelete