Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Debt free are we!!!

I am so proud of the Mr and I!! We have finally paid off all of those pesky credit cards!! Yep! All the credit card debt is gone!! Outta here!! I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off of our shoulders. It's awesome!
So hopefully that means this time next year we will start house hunting! I am so excited for that! To finally own our own home?? That would truly be a dream come true for me!
We may also have some exciting news from Mr. G really soon! Keeping my lips sealed and fingers crossed on that one for a while...I guess you'll have to stay tuned to find that one out.

Kiddies are amazing..everyone is just getting over a nasty cold and awaiting springs arrival. Hopefully it will get here sooner rather than later.

Until next time, don't forget to floss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment