Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So much tragedy...thank God for healthy babies..

I have stumbled across quite a few blogs over the past few year that deal with a lot of tragedy in peoples lives. It just makes my heart ache.
Before I even found Mckmama. I came across Kayleigh Anne Freeman. Such a sweet angel, taken home all too soon. Through Kayleigh's blog I found Stellan, who by the grace of God is such a miracle boy!! And I believe that through Mckmama I also found Matt Logelin, who's wife passed away shortly after having their beautiful daughter Maddie.
And now I have come across Layla Grace. Sweet beautiful Layla Grace, whom I can't seem to get out of my head. I have been thinking about this wonderful little one, who will soon leave this world and go to the next, and it completely breaks my heart.
I am so thankful for my healthy children. I watch them sleep, play, laugh...and I am overcome with such a joy to have them in my life.
I think we should all just take a minute and thank God for having such healthy amazing kids!!
And please keep Layla Grace in your thoughts and prayers.

Until next time, don't forget to floss!!!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't have said it better myself.. Can you imagine????

    ReplyDelete