Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess M!

I can’t even begin to type without my eyes watering. Or getting a little choked up.

As this day has been approaching, I have been asking myself the same question over and over.

“Where have the past 6 years gone?”

I feel like it was literally just a few days ago that you came into this world..pink and beautiful ~ not to mention LATE! Yes a week and half late…ten days! Ugh..I was so uncomfortable, I just wanted you in my arms. I was so impatient to meet you. And now what I would give for you to be a newborn baby again..snuggling in my arms, or sleeping on my chest. Just one more day…

But oh! How wonderful you are now!!

002

021 - Copy

Sometimes I glance at you and it really does take my breath away. You are so beautiful!

Not to mention an amazing big sister! You love playing with your little brother…even when he’s bugging you.

008

So who is Princess M at 6 years old?

Funny, smart, silly, goofy, very girly!

005 - Copy

What does Princess M love at 6 years old?

Reading to herself and having stories read to her. Singing. Playing dress up. Wii bowling. Sleepovers. Pink. Webkinz. Shining stars. Board games. Play doh. Snuggling. Her brother. Her aunt. School. Cheerleading. Swimming. Summer. Bowling. Christmas!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL! YOU ARE THE LIGHT IN MY DAYS..MY LIFE STARTED THE DAY YOU WERE BORN

No comments:

Post a Comment