Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Five Q Friday….once again on a Saturday

 

My Little Life

1. What are you most afraid of?

Death. Leaving my children without a Mother. I am so terrified that I keep journals so “in case” anything happens to me…they’ll have a little piece of our lives together. Very morbid, I know!


2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?

I like to switch it up. I have pretty long hair, so some days I flat iron it..and some days I like it curly.


3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?

I should definitely try out hands free…but I hate how loud it sounds.


4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?

As a matter of fact we do..and I hate it.


5. Do you believe in the paranormal?

Hmmm..I’m really not sure.

Until next time, don’t forget to floss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment