Followers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Not me Monday!!




This blog carnival was created by MckMama over at Mycharmingkids.net..go over and check it out and join in the fun!!

It was not me who picked her baby up at a restaurant in front of a bunch of people, and smelled his crotch to make sure he didn’t poop. Nope, not me…that’s very rude and tactless, and I have tact.

I also didn’t bring Prince L out in the cold October rain to watch his big sister cheer at the High School Homecoming game. Nope, not me! I’d never bring my baby out in the cold rain.

It’s also not me that’s been running around our house with a can of Lysol spraying everything that Princess M comes in contact with. I would never do that, (especially not after giving a speech about how the media is scaring everyone with the H1N1 stuff and it’s really “not that bad”) Nope, not me…I stick with what I believe!

And lastly it’s definitely not our family that already has Christmas lights up, with pumpkins on the front porch..Nope not us!

Hopefully you got a few laughs from me…Until next time, don’t forget to floss!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laughs... oh, how many times I have "not smelled" my little one in public to see if they pooped... no, not me either! Haha

    Feel free to stop by my neck of the blogging woods and see what I've "not been" up to.

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2009/10/not-me-monday.html

    Hugs,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I'm now following your blog :-)

    Hugs,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAAAAAAHAAAAAAA...smelled crotch in resturant {I have def NOT ever done that myself}
    Great Not me's
    Happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to admit to a little hiney smelling at home, and surely I have done it in public when I THOUGHT no one was looking! So true and funny- we ALL do it!! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I loved your Not Me Monday! Totally made me laugh. Smelling for poop! Lol! Love it. I wanted to share with fellow MckMama readers a new blog that I have created. I'm going to be doing some great giveaways in the near future, so if you go to my blog and follow it, you can be part of the fun! Thanks so much!!

    be-simply-beautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I've never done any of that either!

    ReplyDelete