Followers

Friday, January 15, 2010

5QF

 

My Little Life

It’s that time again everyone!!!! Head over to Mama M’s and link up!

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?

I was a really wild teenager…we’ll just leave it at that! LOL

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?

I think going to bed after 11 and waking up by 630 or 7 let’s me qualify for a little bit of both, don’t you?


3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?

I never thought of it until now, but I only use one hand


4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).

I really am not into politics much. I supposed you could call me a Democrat. I really think the government has all the say anyway, and regardless of what we do or do not want, they will do what THEY want.


5. Are you a pet person?

I am…hubby is not. He makes the final call on animals in our house, so I guess I lose!

Until next time, don’t forget to floss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment