Followers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Five Question Friday!!

My Little Life

I have really started looking forward to this blog carnival! Everyone should head over to Mama M’s and join in the fun!

1. What's your "comfort food"?

If I can only pick one, I’d have to say mashed potatoes! Home made of course, by my hubby. When he makes them, I pretend not to notice how much butter he spoons into them, before he mashes them up.


2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?

I always try to remember, but I’m terrible at it.


3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?

I’d have to say Lost. I want to this smoke monster for myself!


4. What is your favorite online recipe site?

well a lot of the time, I’ll just google what I’m looking for. I am partial to recipezarr.com though, because I like that they have the nutritional information on each recipe.


5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?

I absolutely hate Seinfeld…it depresses me! On the other hand I have seen every episode of Friends there is…about a million times each, and I still laugh! I could watch Friends all day!

 

Until next time, don’t forget to floss!!!

9 comments:

  1. MMMM...I love me some mashed potatoes too. Especially when they are 50% potato and 50% butter.
    Great answers,thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you on Friends over Seinfeld...anything that can still make you laugh after the 50th time of seeing it...is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love mashed potatoes! :) Can't wait to read more of your blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mashed potatoes... hmmm... I didn't think of that one! I especially love them with garlic for an added punch :)

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. The flossing..I keep forgetting!! Thanks for the reminder! And, yeah...I agree with the Crayon Wrangler...50/50 is the only way to eat mashed potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even think about my MOST FAVORITE SHOW EVA, LOST!

    I'd probably be too much of a chicken of that smoke monster though. Oh, and Locke kind of gives me the creeps. Uh, and last but not least I would want my tent next to Sawyer's tent...uhhh you know so we could share books and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to camp out next to Sawyer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers! =)

    I do love Friends as well. But, even though George and Elaine annoy the hay out of me, I still find great humor in Seinfeld. I think that may be because I'm much older than you. LOL!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yeah the more butter the better on those nice warm mashed potatoes. and yes i am going to floss. :)

    ReplyDelete