Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

How do I feel today, you ask?

Proud that I've kept up with my workout for the entire week.
Proud that I've kept up with my diet for the entire week.
Annoyed with my husband, who seems' to forget everything.
Stressed about money, like always.
Happy that I have healthy children.
A little hungry.
A lot tired. I have a 12 month old that still doesn't sleep through the night. I'm always tired.
Sad, that my babies are growing so fast.
Proud that I've been smoke-free for so long!! Yaaa me!
Lonely. I feel like it's just me and my kids.
Lonely, really missing my girlfriends.
Great full that I have a great sister that's my best friend!
Excited that we may go sledding today!
Guilty that ate a little too many carbs yesterday...remember that diet I told you about?
Energized from all of my exercising!

Until next time, don't forget to floss!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You are the only other blog I've run across to use the reactions. Does anyone use them on your blog? I haven't had anyone use them on mine yet.

    I moved away from all my friends and family a few years ago and so I know what it's like to feel lonely. Hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete