Followers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Not me Monday!

 

Everyone should head on over to Mckmama’s place and join in the “Not Me” fun!!

It was certainly not me that ate about 15 Dove chocolate promises today because “tomorrow I start my diet”! Nope not me!

It also wasn’t me that let Prince L run around naked tonight after I took off his diaper! Nope! There’s no way I’d risk letting my 12 month old pee on the carpet! (which he did!!!)

And it’s definitely not me that can not get enough of the Jersey Shore!! No way would I watch that trash!

Until next time, don’t forget to floss!!

4 comments:

  1. I did the same over the weekend! My passion was cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I can relate to eating chocolate....
    oh, and I've let my little guy run around naked, too. Even at the risk of pee on the carpet! Haha. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "sign off"!! And, yeah...I've never had my kids pee on the carpet 'cuz they were running around naked either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope! I don't like Dove chocolates either. Not me! ;)

    ReplyDelete