Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting to know YOU!



I just stumbled upon this blog..and I love blog hops/carnivals, so I couldn't resist. This one seems like loads of fun! Everyone should head on over and link up!

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included.
Hmmm, this is a tough one. I'd really be missing my family, but I think I'd chose one of my best friends. Either would do just fine!

2. Do you read celebrity gossip?
I have to admit, it's an addiction of mine! My favorite gossip blog is here. But what I really love is magazines!

3. Favorite show you're watching this season?
A new show I've picked up on is Modern Family! Super funny! But an old fave is Grey's Anatomy.

4. How tall are you?
5'4"

5. What was the last book you read?
The Rules of Survival by Nancy Werlin

6. Flats or heels?
Flats

7. If you had to choose one natural disaster to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?
I suppose I'd choose a hurricane, since you'd get a lot of warning!

8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?
I have thongs, panties, boyshorts and ahhhhhhhh...the dreaded granny panties!

1 comment:

  1. modern family is sooo hilarious. i think i could be your neighbor on the same block. heee heee heee

    ReplyDelete