Followers

Friday, September 25, 2009

5 Question Friday...my first time!

My Little Life


Quick run down of the rules...copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky BlogHop code and link up! Oh, and if you don't have a blog, but want to join in, just leave me your answers in my comments!


1. What celebrity have you been told you look like?
2. What is your all time favorite movie, any special reason why?
3. Since we're talkin' movies...Popcorn: overrated, underrated, or 'bout right?
4. Are you a glass half empty or half full kinda person?
5. What perfume/cologne do you wear?
1. What celebrity have you been told you look like?


I've never really been told that I look like a celeb. Hmmm, and I don't see a resemblance to anyone either.

2. What is your all time favorite movie, any special reason why?

Hands down, would have to be Grease! #1 I love all the songs, and I know all the words! #2, It will always remind my of my mom, as she's the one who introduced me to it in the first place.

3. Since we're talkin' movies...Popcorn: overrated, underrated, or 'bout right?

Underrated! I think popcorn should be a food group! I am soo addicted, it isn't even funny.

4. Are you a glass half empty or half full kinda person?

My husband says I'm kind of a negative person. So I'd love to say I'm a glass Half Full kind of girl, but I'd be lying.

5. What perfume/cologne do you wear?

Heavenly, by Victoria's Secret. I just love that scent.


MckLinky Blog Hop

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, Grease...that's a great flick! I used to love Heavenly...until I wore it when I was preggo and uber nauseated, now I can't smell it without puking in my mouth a little! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a little Grease montage at my wedding - hand jive and all - I'm surprised my husband didn't run! :)
    Oh and I have popcorn almost every night while watching sitcoms. Its my happy food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't stress enough, how much I love popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. popcorn is the best...and the smell in the movie theaters....YUMMMY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victoria Secret perfumes are the best!!!! I'm Stacey - I hopped over from the 5 Q Friday linky! Love your blog!! :) And your headline reminded me I need to buy more floss! lol :)

    ReplyDelete