Followers

Monday, September 14, 2009

My very 1st blog...here goes nothing!


My main reason for starting my blog is a diary of sorts. A journal for my babies. A scrapbook, if you will. I'd love to remember everything I do with my kids, every minute of everyday, but no one can do that! So here I am blogging about our adventures!

Yep, that's them! Princess M and Prince L! What a cute pair, hu? :) That was a few weeks ago at the pool. Gotta love summer. 

My highschool sweetheart (Mr. G) and I  have been together for over 10 years now! WOW...everytime I say it, I can't believe it either. Our wedding took place on March 17, 2006. (HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY ALL!!! ) Nothing big, just a special little get together. I just wanted to be Mrs. G...it didnt matter where, or how! That was when Princess M was 2..then we tried for a long time to have Prince L. We were actually told that we may not be able to have him...long story short, he was born on December 12th, 2008. And here we are, 9 months later. 

Besides being a mommy, I'm also a DA (dental assistant) I really love doing it. Honestly. Since I HAVE to work (money reasons, of course), I'm glad it's something I love! Now you know where the blog names comes from. 

I'll be getting used to my new blog, and hopefully gain a few followers along the way. Untill next time....Don't forget to floss!

2 comments:

  1. Clever name for your blog. I wish you much success. I wish blogging had been around when my son was small. But he still provides me with many tidbits to blog about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog and it is so cute!! .... when I read your about me I had to laugh, I wasnt married with my 1st either (he was 8 months old at our wedding).

    ReplyDelete