Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Migraines......are ruling my life!!

I have to admit. I'm really sick and tired of my migraines. 

Before I had Prince L, my Dr. had me on a great medicine-that worked! No daily headaches, and maybe one migraine a month, if that. Then when I got pregnant, they gave me a medicine that was safe for pregnancy, but didn't work-at all! Headaches almost everyday and migraines two or three times a month. I was miserable. Once I had prince L, Dr put me back on the meds and low and behold, they didn't work anymore! So now I'm on yet another medicine, and it's not working either. Headaches are ruling my life again! I had one so bad last night, that I still feel it a little today. And I don't get to see my Dr until December 12th! I really don't know if I can make it that long. 

Until next time......don't forget to floss!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the headaches get better. I'll say a prayer. And I won't forget to floss tonight.

    ReplyDelete