Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Curly korkers and pretty flowers



I'm thinking of trying to make hairbows. You know? Those cute curly korkers?  I know how obsessed I am, with finding the perfect matching clips for Princess M's hair..so I imagine there are other Mom's with the same obsession. 

I'm pretty big into craft fairs this time of year, and I've honestly never seen anyone selling these, and I'm really surprised! They are so popular on Etsy.com, you'd think they'd be all over the place. Maybe by this time next year, I will have enough made, so that I can bring them to the craft fairs! Wouldn't that be great?? I'll have plenty of time to practice and of course make some for Princess M as well.

I also really like the alligator clips that are covered in ribbon. The possiblities are endless with these! You can add flower, jewels, crowns...pretty much anything! I'm pretty excited to get started, and I can even have Princess M help!

Wish me luck, and untill next time dont forget to floss!

No comments:

Post a Comment