Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

They say the clothes make the man…er woman.

Well apparently my clothes say I’m a bum! Ha!

Ever since I had Prince L (December) and haven’t been able to lose this last 12 (or 20) lbs I seem to live in my sweatpants, cotton shorts or gauchos. I almost never wear jeans. I recently broke down and bought one pair at a bigger size than I wore pre-Prince L.

You see, before I got pregnant with the Prince I had recently lost over 40lbs! It was great! I had bought so many new and might I add, very cute clothes. Then my dream came true…I found out I was pregnant!!! I was beyond excited. Then my worst dreams came true…I gained 40ish lbs. Ugh…I had worked so hard to lose it. Then my ass got huge, my hips got wider and my thighs got a new zip code.

So here I am almost 10 months later and and have lost half of what I had gained. I have no motivation to try and lost it again. I know my old jeans and cute sweaters should be motivation enough, but that’s not doing it!

Where do you get the motivation to work out?  After working and taking care of the Prince and Princess I am beat! I just want to lay on the couch and eat junk food watch TV with my hubby---in my sweatpants!

Until next time…don’t forget to floss!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you...I used to be thin...too thin. But I had a hard time keeping pregnancies, so I'd get pg, gain a little weight, lose the pregnancy, then gain more cause I was sad. 8 failed pregnancies and 2 babies later, I haven't lost what I want to. I have no advice...I've lost a few pounds lately to stress, but I don't recommend stress lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you do sister! I'm sure it alot easier for me to workout because I don't have to kiddos. Scott and I are trying so I'm trying to lose as much weight ASAP. I know you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete