Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kitty cats and chickens.

I absolutely love fall! The smells, colors, clothes, activities. Pretty much everything!! I love that we finally live in a home that we can decorate for the season! Before we moved, we had never decorated for fall. This past weekend we got right to it!

007

Well, hubby did anyway. :)

We also got this pretty awesome pumpkin..Princess M seems to really like it.

008

I also got some really pretty mauve colored mums. Sorry, no pictures of those, I’m pretty sure everyone knows what mums look like.

I can’t wait to get Princess M’s  costume together so I can post pictures of that too. She’s being a ballerina/kitty and Prince L is being a chicken. The first time I tried the costume on him, I think I laughed for about 5 minutes straight.  Then he started laughing, so I laughed even harder and on and on..you get the picture.

Until next time, don’t forget to floss!

3 comments: