Followers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Fussy baby

Prince L is fussy. Prince L is almost always fussy at night. He lays in his crib and whines, and babbles. Same thing happens every night. We wake up and stumble to his room, feel around in the pitch black for his binky...hopefully finding said binky without turning on the lights or having to crawl under his crib. Then give him the binky back, only to have to do this again in an hour or so. 

I don't know why, but Prince L has never been a good sleeper. I don't know if it goes back to his having colic or that he's always teething. Either way, a full nights sleeps would be awesome! Then again, I would probablly wake up in a panic because he never woke up. Guess it's a loose, loose!

I'm going to go floss my teeth and head off to bed. I'm sure I'll be up in an hour or so, searching for a binky.

Untill next time, don't forget to floss!!

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain on sleep issues! My little man is nearly one and just the past 2 nights started sleeping more than an hour or two in a row. I posted about it today. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through MckMama. :) I feel your pain, completely. My son was the same way!!! Here is my advice (which you clearly didn't ask for, but I think might help) put 4,823,929,348 binkies in his crib. OR, put one on your nightstand so when you hear him fussing it's already in your hand. ALSO, here is food for thought. My son was a terrible sleeper until about 15 months. Then, suddenly he slept through the night! Now he goes to sleep on his own, sleeps, and wakes up happy 11-12 hours later. There is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. :)

    ReplyDelete