Followers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Not me Monday



I've been following MckMama for a while now, and I've never done my own "not me Monday". So here goes!

I didn't give my 9 month old french fries from McDonald's today, not me! I always give my children healthy and nutritious foods.

I didn't let my 5 year old roam around the children's section of the library while I looked at the magazine rack. (it's within arms reach). I'd never walk away from my child, even for a second. Nope! Not me!

I didn't tell my hubby I'd watch a movie with him, only to fall asleep. Not me! I always spend quality time with my man!

I didn't let Prince L play with my germ infested keys, just too keep him quiet. I'd never do that, not me!!!

I'd also NEVER, EVER FORGET TO FLOSS! NOT ME, I FLOSS AFTER EVERY MEAL. :)

4 comments:

  1. LOL keep up the blogs, so fun to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I always fall asleep when hubby puts a movie in! Have a great week!

    monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following Belli's story and entering the contest. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by from Mckmama's place. Cute blog. Kathy

    ReplyDelete