Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Music to my ears

I think the best sound in the world is your baby’s first cry. You wait 9 (almost 10) months for it, then one day..there it is. Loud and clear! Letting you know, it’s all going to be OK.

It was music to my ears, for sure!

Then as they grow, you talk and try to teach them to talk.  They make sounds, screeches and giggles. But still you’re waiting for that “real” first Mama, or Dada. Then one day, there they are saying “mamamamama” and your heart literally skips a beat! It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  Almost like your heart is melting.

That’s how I felt today, it was music to my ears!

I know he’s not really calling me Mama, but still just the sound of it made my day! I love you little man.

Until next time, don’t forget to floss!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that first cry.....it just brings so many emotions! It's the best sound!

    ReplyDelete