Followers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

5 question Friday…on a Saturday!

 

My Little Life

I know, I’m a day late..Oh well! Head on over to Mama M’s place and check out her “Five question Fridays” It makes you think, and it’s a fun time!

1. What phrase, or phrases, do you say a lot (holy cow, geez, seriously?)

Well if were talking out loud, I say “oh my god” a lot. But if I’m typing or texting I say “ lol” way too much!

2. Swimming: Are you a kamikaze off the boat, take the plunge from the deep end, or a gradual, slow submersion from the shore or shallow end kind of person?

I almost always have to ease my way in from the kiddie pool.

3. Have any tattoos? If not, what would you get?

I have 2. The first one I regret and I am determined to get it covered. It’s a very ugly “butterfly type thing” on my foot. I was in such a hurry to get a tattoo I got that crap! The second one I love. My sister and I both got the same thing. It’s actual notes from the sheet music to “only the good die young” by Billy Joel. We got in in memory of our mom who died at the very young age of 45, and whom was also a huge Billy Joel fan.

l_7a92fec094177aaea7870306d685b552

4. What is your favorite tree?

Cherry blossom trees are so pretty!

5. Two pronged question: What is your favorite non-physical thing about your spouse? What is your favorite physical thing about your spouse or significant other?

I love that he loves to flirt with me! It’s so cute! I love his smile and his cute little butt!!

4 comments:

  1. That is probably the coolest tatoo I've seen...I'm sorry you lost your mom at such a young age. That's a neat tribute to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should get that tatto too, i wonder if it can be done in a band around my arm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it could! You totally should, that'd be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say lol a lot too!!! Waaay too much!! I also use the ... too much!!

    I'm so sorry you lost your mom so young; that is such an awesome tribute to her...and so cool that you and your sister got it too.

    ReplyDelete