Followers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

To my Husband

I’ve been wanting to write a post about my Prince Charming…It’s so easy for me to talk about my kids, but when I have to put into words what hubby means to me it’s difficult.

He is so funny! Can always make me laugh, even when Im mad. (which sometimes drives me crazy!) He has such a great sense of humor, kind of dirty at times, but still super funny!

He loves to play with the kids. He’ll get down on the floor and crawl around with them. They love it, and so does he. When they do this, I love to get out the video camera and just make it a memory.

He works hard for us. He is so amazing. He works two jobs so that I can work part time to be with the kids more. I don’t tell him often, but I appreciate it more than he knows. He never takes times off of work, and even does work on the side. He is truly amazing.

He accepts my family without a question (even when I am not so nice about his) they needed a place to live and there wasn’t even a second that he hesitated. It wasn't even a question. “Thank you baby!!”

He loves me…probably more than anyone ever has. He thinks I’m beautiful, even when I don’t. He thinks' I’m sexy, even when I don’t. He loves to flirt with me, joke with me, and pretty much just be goofy with me! I love it. He makes me feel so loved, sometimes I don’t know how to react.

“I know I don’t tell you nearly enough honey, I love you more than these words can express. You are my heart and soul, and there is no one else I’d rather be walking through life with than you! You are my life and the air I breathe. I could never do this without you.”

Until next time….don’t forget to floss!!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, I think we should all thank our husbands more! Great post!

    Tamara
    http://theunexperiencedmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I did something similar to this a about a week ago. I think it is important to thank them! Mine has been taking care of everything today, I am sick. He has taken the little one to a b-day party, went grocery shopping, cooked for the kids, did all the dishes, and is now doing laundry (he even knows which items I don't dry in the dryer)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS was a great post. I could really see the love you feel through your writing and I am so truly happy for you. I know that the two of you have been through a lot together but to come through it all stronger than ever just proves how intense and amazing your love and bond is. I love you both and I hope that someday I can have such a marriage. <3

    ReplyDelete