Followers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!



This is so much fun! Head on over to MckMamma's place and join in the fun!!

After being home from work on my long weekend, for only 2 of the 4 days. I did not tell my husband I'd rather go to work because it's less stressful and they pay me to be there! Nope, I'd never want to be anywhere but with my babies!

Also on a family outing to the farm park yesterday, I did not lose Prince L's binky. Nope! I'd never lose that thing, it's more precious than gold!

And there's no way, I'd keep saying "yes" every time Princess M asked for another candy corn, just to get her out of my hair! I don't use candy as a babysitter! That would go against all I believe in, especially being a DA (dental assistant) and all!

Never would I leave my beautiful babies in the car while I ran into the gas station to complain to the attendant! (i could see them from the window). Nope! I don't leave my kids alone for a even a second!

And lastly I know it wasn't me that used their baby's shirt to wipe a booger off of his face. That's just disgusting and I'd never do that!

I hope you got some laughs from me! And until next time, don't forget to floss!

3 comments:

  1. I would never leave my kids either! haha That is pretty funny. Love not me Monday my favorite blog carnival by far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl I knew you could find some not me mondays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post!!! haha - the candy corn thing cracked me up! And don't worry...I lose the binky all the time. We are constantly making emergency trips to the pharmacy to grab some!

    ReplyDelete