Followers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Five question Friday!

My Little Life



I love doing this..Head on over to My little life to check it out and join in the fun!

1. What is the one thing that you reach for the most in a day (excluding phones, computer or children's butts for spankings)? When I’m at work, its a pen..I feel like I can never find one! and at home, I’d have to say Prince L’s binky!

2. What is the farthest you have been from home? Myrtle Beach…Loved it!

3. What kind of cell phone do you have? Love it or hate it?Well I just got a Samsung Magnet..I don't hate it, but I do wish the keys were a little bigger for texting.

4. Coke or Pepsi? Diet coke…100%

5. If you could go back and change anything about your wedding day, what would it be and why? To have an actual wedding ceremony, and not go to the court house.

7 comments:

  1. Ugh, why is it, when you need a pen, you can't find one...yet, when you don't need one, they're all over the place? Glad you joined in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to Myrtle Beach!!! I'll bet it's beautiful!!!
    You guys should renew your vows in a ceremony! :) You could always plan one and have that to look forward to!
    and ps - I'm scheduling my boys' dentist appts today!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myrtle Beach is one of my destination goals! I've always wanted to travel there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved MB..the ocean was beautifull! I have thought about renewing our vows..Probably someday. Yaaa, let me know how the Dr appt goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a courthouse wedding too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I had a courthouse wedding also! lol. I would love to change that as well. I sleep better at night knowing that my friends who had beautiful weddings are now happily divorced. Just kidding...lol...they really are divorced but I am not happy about it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL @ Richelle! That does make me feel a bit better.

    ReplyDelete