Followers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!



Please come and join all the fun over at MckMama's place. It is a safe place to admit the things you definitely couldn't and wouldn't ever happen with you around.

I didn't make up a lie about having "dinner in the crock pot" to my neighbor, to get out of having dinner at her house. Nope! Not me, I love spending time with my neighbors.

There's no way I put on The Mickey Mouse Club House for my 9 month old to keep him occupied while I was reading a magazine. I never make the TV a babysitter!

I also didn't put a headband on my baby boy, just to get a few laughs...I'd never torture my kids for my own satisfaction!

Also there's no way that when I moved the couch today to find my cell phone and found a bunch of other crap under there (IE: cheerios, dryer sheet, board books) that I grabbed the cell phone and pushed the couch right back into position. Nope! There's no way I'd leave a bunch of junk under my couch.

And finally there certainly isn't a pile of clean towels sitting on my couch waiting to be folded while I type this. Nope...my clothes get folded right from the dryer, they never sit for over a day. NOPE! NOT AT ALL!

10 comments:

  1. Love your post. It sounds like me and my house!
    I usually stop by the links around mine and the recognized your name. I knew I'd been here before. So I scrolled down a little. I commented on your no better sound than a cry post. I loved it!

    Have a great week!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL another good not me Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by again Tina!

    Thanks Jerry and Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the part about looking for your cell phone and not finding other things...funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. i can soo picture all of these things. theyre so painfully true lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you win the cloth crown. (cloth crown wtf?) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lmao!!! you're so funny jerry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great!!! I should join in next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stacey, you should! It's really fun

    ReplyDelete