Followers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Rock and Roll hall of fame..Cleveland Browns and a few others?

The Cleveland Rock Hall…ever been there? I haven’t and I live about 20 minutes east of it.

Ever seen the Cleveland Browns lose a game in person? No? Me either.

How about Labron James? Ever seen him running down the court? You guessed it. Me either.

I was recently on a website that gives me ideas of things to blog about, when I came across this: What tourist attractions do you live by, that you’ve never seen? It’s funny, because all of the things Cleveland is known for, I have never seen. I guess I must be waiting for an engraved invitation. Wonder if they sent it out yet?

Of those that I haven’t seen, the only one I actually want to see is a Cavs game. Are there any attractions in your area that you’ve never seen? Let me know!

Until next time, don’t forget to floss!!

4 comments:

  1. That was a good post. Got me to thinking....I live in West Virginia...there are lots of places I haven't visited. And some that I have visited, I haven't taken my kids to see yet...hmm...maybe that should be a blogging goal...to show off our states...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I see the Cleveland now! Well, we also have a Boo at the Zoo here in Colorado! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are really blessed to be in DC where there are a lot of them...but I had to say that when we lived in Dayton, I always wanted to visit Cleveland just to say I'd been there because of the Drew Carey show...CLEVELAND ROCKS! The song says so anyway, so I must have missed something big by not going!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, you didn't miss much! I totally forgot about that show though!

    ReplyDelete