Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My 5 year old goes to a concert

When I first bought the tickets I thought It was a great idea. I mean she loves Taylor Swift, so why not? Then I had them for so long and started thinking maybe it wasn't such a great idea after all. I just kept thinking “a 5 year old, going to a concert?” There was actually  a point when I thought about selling the tickets. I am so glad I didn’t!!!

taylorswift-fearlessukedition2009

I wish I had pictures to show what an amazing time Princess M had. She danced, sang, clapped jumped up and down! Pretty much had the time of her life! I don’t know If it was the show, or my daughters excitement that I enjoyed more. I’m sure when I look back on that concert in a few years the only thing I’ll remember is Princess M telling me “thank you sooo much for my surprise Mommy! It was so much fun..Taylor swift is so pretty”

You’re the prettiest of all, Princess M!!

Until next time, don’t forget to floss!!!

5 comments:

  1. ooh this is such a sweet entry! im sure she will remember a good chunk of this. and im sure she knows how much it meant to you because it means that much more to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep concerts are remembered a long time. Just like when a certain someone got to go to a California raisins concert and I didnt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwaaaaahahahaha jerry! that's so funny jerry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just precious!!! What an awesome experience for her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete